Other ways to help
- Catfood (any type)
- Cash donations (to buy catfood)
- Books and magazines
- CDs and DVDs
- Dog kennels
- 2 litre ice-cream containers, any other unwanted tupperware type, glass, ceramic or metal bowls to use for cat food and water.
- Old blankets, towels & sheets (for cats & to cover traps).
- A bicycle for the feeder
- An unwanted cellphone for the feeder
- Adopt a tame, domestic cat or kitten from us.
- Sponsor a feral.
- Become a member of TUFCAT
- Volunteer your time (as a foster home, collect book donations, fundraising and organising events).
TUFCAT ROLL OF HONOUR
Thank You to the following individuals and companies for your continued support!
We are very grateful for the UWC community as a whole for allowing the cats to live on campus. We are especially grateful to the growing number of staff and students that support our work.
We receive regular, generous donations of top quality cat food from Hill's Pet Nutrition and IAMS. PURINA also assists us from time to time. We are extremely grateful to these companies for their help.